2 large eggs1/2 cup sweetener of your choice (I used brown sugar, but have also tried it with maple syrup or honey!)2/3 cup applesauce (I used unsweetened)1 teaspoon vanilla2 cups mashed very ripe brown bananas (about 6 bananas)2 cups flour (I used an all-purpose gluten free mix, but you could also use all-purpose flour or try using some whole wheat!)1 teaspoon baking soda1 teaspoon baking powder1 teaspoon salt1/2 cup dark cocoa powder1 cup chocolate chips

2 large eggs1/2 cup sweetener of your choice (I used brown sugar, but have also tried it with maple syrup or honey!)2/3 cup applesauce (I used unsweetened)1 teaspoon vanilla2 cups mashed very ripe brown bananas (about 6 bananas)2 cups flour (I used an all-purpose gluten free mix, but you could also use all-purpose flour or try using some whole wheat!)1 teaspoon baking soda1 teaspoon baking powder1 teaspoon salt1/2 cup dark cocoa powder1 cup chocolate chips

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

2 large eggs1/2 cup sweetener of your choice (I used brown sugar, but have also tried it with maple syrup or honey!)2/3 cup applesauce (I used unsweetened)1 teaspoon vanilla2 cups mashed very ripe brown bananas (about 6 bananas)2 cups flour (I used an all-purpose gluten free mix, but you could also use all-purpose flour or try using some whole wheat!)1 teaspoon baking soda1 teaspoon baking powder1 teaspoon salt1/2 cup dark cocoa powder1 cup chocolate chips

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Kommentare