When I say his greatest addiction - Now he will desire to study you more than an honors student studies textbooks for midterms. You will, hands-down, be the best addiction he’s ever had.You’ll have a special “tenure” in his heart, which basically means that there won’t be anything you could say that would make him love you less after getting to this point.

When I say his greatest addiction - Now he will desire to study you more than an honors student studies textbooks for midterms. You will, hands-down, be the best addiction he’s ever had.You’ll have a special “tenure” in his heart, which basically means that there won’t be anything you could say that would make him love you less after getting to this point.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

When I say his greatest addiction - Now he will desire to study you more than an honors student studies textbooks for midterms. You will, hands-down, be the best addiction he’s ever had.You’ll have a special “tenure” in his heart, which basically means that there won’t be anything you could say that would make him love you less after getting to this point.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Kommentare