Yeah, like today I went to get child support. And for whatever reason he thinks I owe him "something" BUT I said no!!! I had to push him off several times but dadgum I said no and got him off me..... then I felt sorry for him..... wth?!?!? I love him. I truly do.... he is the father of my children but seriously, I have been made "to" way too many times and it kinda felt good walking out knowing that I stood my ground!!! I don't owe you "anything"! I bore your children!!!! You should WANT TO HELP

Yeah, like today I went to get child support. And for whatever reason he thinks I owe him "something" BUT I said no!!! I had to push him off several times but dadgum I said no and got him off me..... then I felt sorry for him..... wth?!?!? I love him. I truly do.... he is the father of my children but seriously, I have been made "to" way too many times and it kinda felt good walking out knowing that I stood my ground!!! I don't owe you "anything"! I bore your children!!!! You should WANT TO HELP

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Yeah, like today I went to get child support. And for whatever reason he thinks I owe him

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Kommentare