I know wat all 4 are about but iv only wached harry potter <--- Percy is my fav (hp is also amazing though) but i feel like Percy is truly underrated i mean c'mon he defeted the king of the titans kronos mother of gigant gaia and waaaaay more other things than just this

I know wat all 4 are about but iv only wached harry potter <--- Percy is my fav (hp is also amazing though) but i feel like Percy is truly underrated, i mean c'mon he defeted the king of the titans, kronos, mother of gigant, gaia and waaaaay more other things than just this

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

I know wat all 4 are about but iv only wached harry potter <--- Percy is my fav (hp is also amazing though) but i feel like Percy is truly underrated, i mean c'mon he defeted the king of the titans, kronos, mother of gigant, gaia and waaaaay more other things than just this

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Kommentare