(The Chinese Woman) - JERRY: Let me call him back..Hello? Donna Chang? Oh Im sorry I must o' dialed the wrong number. [redialing] Shouldve talked to her; I love Chinese women. ELAINE: Isnt that a little racist? JERRY: If I like their race how can that be racist?..Hello? Oh is this Donna Chang again?!..Yes I am calling George..Oh the lines are crossed; youre getting his calls. Well what do you know?!
(The Chinese Woman) - JERRY: Let me call him back..Hello? Donna Chang? Oh, I’m sorry, I must o' dialed the wrong number. [redialing] Should’ve talked to her; I love Chinese women. ELAINE: Isn’t that a little racist? JERRY: If I like their race, how can that be racist?..Hello? Oh, is this Donna Chang again?!..Yes, I am calling George..Oh, the lines are crossed; you’re getting his calls. Well, what do you know?!
![(The Chinese Woman) - JERRY: Let me call him back..Hello? Donna Chang? Oh, I’m sorry, I must o' dialed the wrong number. [redialing] Should’ve talked to her; I love Chinese women. ELAINE: Isn’t that a little racist? JERRY: If I like their race, how can that be racist?..Hello? Oh, is this Donna Chang again?!..Yes, I am calling George..Oh, the lines are crossed; you’re getting his calls. Well, what do you know?! (The Chinese Woman) - JERRY: Let me call him back..Hello? Donna Chang? Oh, I’m sorry, I must o' dialed the wrong number. [redialing] Should’ve talked to her; I love Chinese women. ELAINE: Isn’t that a little racist? JERRY: If I like their race, how can that be racist?..Hello? Oh, is this Donna Chang again?!..Yes, I am calling George..Oh, the lines are crossed; you’re getting his calls. Well, what do you know?!](https://demo.cloudimg.io/width/609/n/https://i.pinimg.com/originals/38/0e/2a/380e2a72490d445ea7ad318fcedbe8a9.jpg)
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen